Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have to


I've been inspired by the great Noah Dassel to blog my heart out. It seems that blogging is now a significant survival tool during a turning point in any person's life. For example, Noah Dassel has been blogging his heart out in a much more interesting setting than my own known as "Spain." Check his out (http://dasselogue.blogspot.com/) to read about someone experiencing new things every day in a manic, creative, and invigorated way. This is how Noah experiences everything, but now he's in a different country and it is extra interesting.

And so, I have begun my journey towards adult greatness by moving to New York City. I have lived here for around a month and a half and have already grown accustomed to the way it works around here. I'm not bragging either, in fact, I feel disappointed that it has been this easy to get a feel for this place. So anyway, I've posted a few blogs already on myspace.com but we all know how seriously everyone takes all that stuff so I'd like to repost those things on this blog as well as some other things I've been working on, writing-wise. Here we go, into the predictable, planes-crashing-into-the-sides-of-buildings-every-five-years city!

1 Comments:

Blogger Noah Dassel said...

***citizen hudson***

deadly photo : standard n.y.city issue receptionist attire?

i have the highest of hopes for you, kelly hudson. swallow the muse. i'm seizing with anticipation to see how you lay into this blog.work.

and thanks for the props.

***nbd***

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home