Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long time no see, BITCHES!

Well it is DAY THREE of the Master Cleanse which forces me to say something on my blog. I think I am actually getting a little bit high right now! This is the first positive thing to happen so don't persecute me for being happy about being high, ya know?? I also have a weird sense of humor and didn't think this was funny at all somehow. bette luck next time Eric. I have been having sharp pain on and off on my right lower abdomen. I am afraid to google image where my different organs are because something horrifying will inevitably pop up that will stick in my head for the rest of the day. Today I worked. I have practice with my improv team, Snacktime from 8 to 10 and then I plan on going home and trying to distract myself. Maybe I'll return to this blog.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home